Wednesday 22 April 2015

Evaluation Q3

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Upon completion of my products, I asked friends and others to give me some feedback on them. I used different forms of social media to do this; Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram. 

Film Poster
For my poster, I posted it on both Facebook and Instagram:



One person I asked to write me some feedback is Lucy Bell. I asked her specifically as she is also an A2 Media student and has successfully created a very high quality music video and promotional poster so she would be able to provide a critical review from a media perspective. Here is her video and poster:



Lucy


Roisin

Erin


As you can see, people think my poster is very good as I have only had positive feedback. The positive response on facebook and instagram, as well as the constructive feedback in the messenger group chat, indicates to me that I have successfully created a professional, persuasive, effective poster for my short film.


The Kill  Reviews

I asked a few friends to write some feedback to me via Facebook Messenger. Again, the feedback I have received has been extremely positive and has given me confidence that I have created a high quality package (film and promotional material).

Roisin Howard
** "bitmap" is a typo, it should say "hitman" **

Erin Miller



These reviews are very positive and have helped me come to the conclusion that the film ticks all of the boxes in terms of what effect I was aiming to have on the audience, such as the eeriness and increasing suspense. I have learned that I have been very successful in the production of my film and I have achieved everything I set out to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment